Earlier this year, the Superior Chamber of Commerce launched it’s 2018 Community Maps. The first edition contained a detailed street map with a listing of community resources, made up of our chamber member businesses and groups, on the inside. This alphabetical listing also
included member website addresses and their category of business/service. With the upcoming National Trails Day on June 2, the trails edition is in production. In addition to the member listing, limited ad space is available as detailed here.
As the only community reference guide in Superior, this will be shared with current and new residents, and local families and visitors throughout the region via placement at town buildings, as well as in local participating businesses and organizations along the Front Range. Details include:
- Available at Town of Superior buildings, Louisville Library, local gathering places, lodging establishments, and real estate and homebuilders offices, and more!
- Distributed to new residents through the Superior Chamber of Commerce new resident packet delivery program (over 350/year)!
- Delivered to each resident in Superior through the Superior Chamber of Commerce rooftop drop program (4,000/year)!
- Available at community events including Arbor Day, National Trails Day, 4th of July Parade and Pancakes, Run Superior 5K, Chili Fest, and Skate with Santa!
- Members will gain a full year of exposure via distribution of at least 8,000 maps, including a street map (February launch) and trails map (early June launch)!