A Personalized Bus Service for you!
Whether you are a commuter making your way to a transit hub, a student heading home from basketball practice or a resident traveling to a doctor’s appointment, the Superior Call-n-Ride can get you there.
Where Can Call-n-Ride Take You?
• US 36 and McCaslin Station
• South Side of US 36 and Flatiron Station
• Superior Marketplace, Superior Plaza and Rock Creek Village
• Boulder Valley Sports Facility and Impact Sports Performance Center
• North and South Pool Facilities
• Community Park, Founders Park, Purple Park
• Superior Town Hall
• Louisville Rec/Senior Center
• FlatIron Crossing
• Oracle, Level 3 and Omni at Interlocken
• Avista and Centennial Peaks Hospitals
• Eldorado K-8 and Superior Elementary Schools
• Monarch K-8 and Monarch High Schools
• And more!
Hours of Operation and Fares
Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. No service on weekends or holidays
Fare (One-Way) Regular: $2.60, Discount: $1.30*
*Discount fares apply to seniors (65+), individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients and elementary, middle and high school students, ages 6-19.
Three Ways to Ride
Subscription Service: Use RTD’s subscription service to schedule recurring trips at the same time and location. Once you’ve subscribed, the Call-n-Ride will continue to pick you up and drop you off on schedule.
One-Time Reservation: Simply make a reservation by calling 720-645-5128 or by booking online at least two hours or up to two weeks in advance. To use online booking, you must have booked your first trip by phone.
Reservation Free: If you are taking the Call-n-Ride from the US 36 and McCaslin Station, you can ride reservation free during select morning and evening hours.
Learn more about Superior’s Call-n-Ride at www.rtd-denver.com or by calling 720-645-5128.