So you’re setting up your customer service procedures for your business. How do you know what’s the right strategy? What do your customers really want? Customer Service Manager Magazine has some answers.
1. Convenience: Customers want to be able to research and order digitally. If they have questions they want to talk with someone when it is best for them whether via text, email, or phone.
2. Knowledgeable Workforce: Make sure whoever is answering customer questions knows their stuff.
3. Speed: Customers want their product or service delivered as soon as possible for the type of product you’re offering.
4. Consistency: Make sure your service and product stay top notch.
5. Great Mobile Experience: This may be linked into the convenience factor. If it’s not easy to order your product or service, you’ve already lost the game.
To read the full article go here: https://www.customerservicemanager.com/5-things-todays-customers-want/
Asst. Director, Superior Chamber of Commerce