A ribbon cutting is the ceremonial opening of a new business or a business that has relocated, expanded or renovated significantly. It can inaugurate an actual first day of business, or it can take place weeks or months after a soft opening – whatever best suits the business owners needs. Ribbon cuttings are a popular service that the Chamber offers to its members. It is always a celebration because it shows how our local business community is growing and prospering.
What are the benefits of holding a Chamber ribbon cutting? A ribbon cutting marks a significant moment for a business. By hosting a ribbon cutting, you can:
- Introduce the public and Chamber members to your business;
- Announce your ribbon cutting on the Chamber’s website calendar;
- Familiarize the public and Chamber members with your services/products as well as your location;
- Build your customer base;
- Generate possible leads and sales from attendees.
When you are ready to get one planned here is a helpful checklist and we will work together to make it a celebration! Congratulations!
Here are some of our community Chamber celebrations==> look through the album!